The Heron’s Cove B&B and Restaurant is open for 2024
Reserve your room at The Heron’s Cove, Goleen, West Cork for 2024 March 29-July 14 and September 6 -November 4 on our secure B&B Ireland online booking link. Min 2 night stay in June -July 14.
Dinner menu available Tuesday – Sunday for B&B guests by prior reservation only. Write to email@example.com or put a note in the Special Requirements on the booking form to book a table
Full Restaurant a la carte menu – open Friday and Saturday April -June Open Tuesday to Sunday July and August
Restaurant closed on Mondays.
To reserve your table for dinner call 028-35225 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have any difficulty, please get in touch at email@example.com.
.Restaurant closed on Mondays.
- The Heron’s Cove Restaurant and B&B
- in Goleen West Cork near Mizen Head on The Wild Atlantic Way!
- Top Quality and Good Value
- Failte Ireland approved ****Accommodation and Dining AA1Rosette
- The Heron’s Cove Restaurant and Bed & Breakfast is a paradise. It is a ‘little piece of heaven’, located on a tidal inlet at Goleen, a small village in West Cork, Ireland. We are 120 kms (75 miles) from Cork City and 10kms to Mizen Head, Ireland’s spectacular most south-westerly point, and Barley Cove Beach. Perfect for the Mizen to Malin Challenge!
- BOOK NOW
- Reserve your room for 2024 on our secure online booking link. Instant confirmation. Put your date into this booking link. That will take you to another page. Click into Availability and put in your dates again. Click Then you are asked which type of room you need. (whatever the room you need put it in for 2 people. It is very inflexible. Put the real number of people and if there are children and if you would like Dinner in Special requirements ) Click Add rooms to my cart. At the bottom of this page add your contact details and credit card details. Make sure that all the details are right and complete the booking after ticking Terms and Conditions. You will be sent a confirmation by B&B Ireland. Minimum 2 nights June – July 14
The booking link is inflexible and will only take bookings for 2 people. Put 2 people in the form and put any differences ie. children, single occupancy, more guests in family room, dinner etc in Special Requirements. We will charge the right amount when you are leaving.
Min 2 night stay in June -July 14
Dinner menu available Tuesday -Sunday for B&B guests by prior reservation only. Write to firstname.lastname@example.org to book a table or put a note in Special Requirements when you are making your booking.
- The Heron’s Cove, Harbour Road, Goleen, West Cork P81 FT51
- Buy The Heron’s Cove Gift Card. They never go out of date. They are for a monetary value to buy Accommodation and/or Dinner. Call Irene on +353 86 6094244 or write to email@example.com to buy them.
- Sue Hill and her team operate an award-winning Restaurant and quality, good value Irish Bed and Breakfast Failte Ireland and AA approved guest accommodation.
- Touring or Short Breaks
- If you are looking for top quality four star **** accommodation in Ireland, especially in West Cork and near Mizen Head, you need look no further. We have everything you would wish for a rewarding weekend break or holiday in Ireland.
- Oceanside Terrace
- We recommend our sea view ensuite rooms with all amenities and our restaurant with the best of local seasonal food and an excellent selection of wines, beers and spirits.
- Sue, the owner, has been welcoming guests to The Heron’s Cove for 37 years. Irene (Chef/Manager) and Bridget (Housekeeper) are looking forward to making your stay restful and comfortable
- via mobile
- A True Retreat
Stayed at The Heron’s Cove for the second time recently. Was travelling on my own and was made so very welcome by the staff at this truly delightful place. I thoroughly enjoyed my beautifully cooked breakfast and sumptuous dinners, thanks to the weather, served on the terrace overlooking the cove. I look forward to returning again not only to enjoy The Heron’s Cove, but to immerse myself in the magical area that surrounds it. Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
I stayed in this guest house as part of a group cycle trip in West Cork. It is a lovely guest house in a very scenic location beside the sea in Goleen. The rooms are very good and the evening dinner and breakfast were delicious. Very welcoming staff too. Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
- Open for
- B&B reservations Booking link on BOOK NOW page
Dinner menu available for B&B guests Tuesday-Sunday by prior reservation only (April to June, September, October) . Write to firstname.lastname@example.org to book a table or add a note to Special Requirements on the Online Booking form..
Full Restaurant a la carte menu – open Friday and Saturday April-June, September, October.
Open Tuesday to Sunday July and August
- Book your table at 028-35225, 086 8073072 or email@example.com
- If in doubt about whether we are open, just give us a call or send an email
- Reserve your room through our online secure link.
- AWARDS which The Heron’s Cove B&B and fully licensed Restaurant has proudly earned over the years.
- Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence
- AA Guest Accommodation of the Year – Ireland
- Awarded: AA 1 rosette for Culinary Excellence
- AA Breakfast Award
- AA and Fáilte Ireland 4 star rating
- Recommended: Michelin Guide
- Georgina Campbell Guides
- Alastair Sawday’s Special Places
- Recommended by Frommers, Lonely Planet, Rough Guide, Le Guide Routard, Let’s Go and DK Eyewitness Guides.
- Member of RAI, Eurotoques, Slow Food Association, Fuchsia Brands & West Cork Tourism.
- The Mizen Peninsula, West Cork, Ireland on the Wild Atlantic Way is Ireland’s Land’s End. America next stop! It is a very beautiful area, with spectacular views of the Atlantic Ocean from rugged rocky cliffs. Some of the local things our guests can enjoy on their visit to Goleen, West Cork:
- Mizen Head Signal Station
- Artisan food
- Walking – hill and beach
- Bird Watching
- Whale and Dolphin Watching
- Shopping in small towns with individual shops
- Relaxing and watching the tide ebb and flow
- The full list is on the drop down tab Visitor Info under Things to Do.
- The Heron’s Cove is a perfect home base for touring the major attractions of South West Ireland with easy access to the N71 at Bantry or Skibbereen. Plan to visit The Heron’s Cove, Goleen, West Cork, Ireland.
- Take in the scenic drive, the Wild Atlantic Way, en route to us here at The Heron’s Cove and visit Mizen Head on the Mizen Peninsula, take in a tour of the Signal Station, and cross the iconic Mizen footbridge.
- Welcome – Céad Míle Fáilte – Bienvenue – Willkommen – Bienvendia – Benvenuto – Powitanie